L2 FR Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exp:2000 SP:4000 Adena:4000

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is seed allowed in oly???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
n3cromania

Is seed allowed in oly??? Empty
PostSubject: Is seed allowed in oly???   Is seed allowed in oly??? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am

tell me pls if is seed allowed in olympiad?in my opinion you should allow it because there's no point to go olympiad if those who become heroes arent the best but the ones that seed the most
Back to top Go down
hwo

PostSubject: Re: Is seed allowed in oly???   Is seed allowed in oly??? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:33 pm

n3cromania wrote:
tell me pls if is seed allowed in olympiad?in my opinion you should allow it because there's no point to go olympiad if those who become heroes arent the best but the ones that seed the most
The fuck are you talking about ?
Back to top Go down
n3cromania

PostSubject: Re: Is seed allowed in oly???   Is seed allowed in oly??? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:08 pm

hwo wrote:
n3cromania wrote:
The fuck are you talking about ?

i didnt ask you hwo lol...i know its not allowed i just found someone seeding..... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
=GM=VaG
Admin
=GM=VaG

PostSubject: Re: Is seed allowed in oly???   Is seed allowed in oly??? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:54 am

n3cromania wrote:

Seed/Feed in Oly not allowed!Who did this?

Exept if u mean that feed Points from a char that they are same clan you understand what i mean! I Can punish him only if he use Dual Box and same IP not if a player want to give him his points;)
Back to top Go down
https://l2fr.forummotion.com
hwo

PostSubject: Re: Is seed allowed in oly???   Is seed allowed in oly??? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 am

=GM=VaG wrote:
n3cromania wrote:

Seed/Feed in Oly not allowed!Who did this?

Exept if u mean that feed Points from a char that they are same clan you understand what i mean! I Can punish him only if he use Dual Box and same IP not if a player want to give him his points;)

Feeding is forbidden even at Official Servers ... and punishment is 0 Points and no participation for next month in oly Very Happy
For both sides ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is seed allowed in oly???   Is seed allowed in oly??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is seed allowed in oly???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 FR Private Server :: General Category :: General Discusion-
Jump to: